- St Peters Location
- Complete a free qualification and gain on the job training
- Must have proven office experience
My Gateway has a fantastic opportunity available to join a well-established and expanding Fire Protection Company based in St Peters. As part of the traineeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration. This position would suit a mature minded applicant who is comfortable providing customer service both face to face and over the phone, and who is willing to learn.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer telephone calls and respond to emails from clients
- Manage the online information management system
- Manage scheduling and follow-up pertaining to periodic inspections and tasks
- Assist with quotations, proposals, tenders
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors
- Prepare invoicing. Accounting/MYOB experience is not required
- Manage smooth running of office, including office supplies and facilities management
- Assist with recruitment
- Respond to client enquiries
- Maintain and build strong relationships with new and existing clients
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Mature minded
- Eager to learn
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organising, prioritising and multi-tasking skills
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
What’s in it for you?
- On the job training
- Complete a free qualification
- Gain experience to kick start your career
- Work in a full time position
- Be paid to learn
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply Now! Email your resume to email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Driver’s license and own transport required.