- Rydalmere Location!
- Gain on the job training whilst obtaining a formal qualification!
- Fantastic opportunity with full time hours!
- Get paid to complete a nationally recognised qualification!
My Gateway’s client is a National electrical & communications contracting firm, who is currently looking for a confident administration trainee to join a project, based at their Head Office in Rydalmere. As part of the 12 month traineeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Business Administration and gain a nationally recognised qualification!
In the full time role, you will complete the following duties:
- Answering phones
- Taking messages and forwarding to the correct person
- Greeting guests on site
- Preparing basic word documents (E.g. letters, memos)
- Preparing excel documents
- Taking meeting minutes
- Preparing timesheets for site workers
- Other adhoc duties as required
This position would suit someone who is:
- Able to work in a team environment and participate as a team member
- Able to effectively use Microsoft office
- Has a great attention to detail in their work
What’s in it for you?
- Complete a formal qualification!
- Gain valuable on the job experience & training!
- Work full time hours and be paid to learn!
- Opportunity to kickstart a career within the Administration industry!
This is a fantastic opportunity and will be filled quickly! Don’t let the opportunity pass you by.
Apply now! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.